Spring Shoot, BINGO and Photo Contest
Just a quick thank you to all that helped make our Second SVIA Dinner/Dance a fun night. We had a great turnout and really appreciate everyone’s support. A special thanks to Frederick and Vann Cade and Judy Levine for providing such wonderful entertainment.
Mark your calendars for a few regularly scheduled SVIA events:
- Tuesday, March 27th, there is Bingo at the Seville Resource Center beginning at 6:45 (for card purchase and great snacks before Bingo begins).
- A new tradition in the making…You love our Fall Shoot so we added a Spring event!
Seville VIA Spring Shoot: Saturday March 24th, 5 pm til about 8 pm
Seville Park House 270 Park Dr. & Lake George Rd.
Try your hand at target shooting… Great food including the famous Seville BBQ along with fun and fellowship!
- Seville Village Improvement Association Photo Contest
Seville residents can help us showcase the beauty of Seville by entering their favorite images to enhance the Seville Community Resource Center. Deadline for Submissions: April 15th.
- Seville at work (includes the local industries of Seville including farms, ferneries and people at work)
- Natural Seville (includes landscapes and nature along with animals)
- Seville Sunrise/Sunset (includes the beauty of the day’s beginning and end in Seville)
- Seville’s Past (includes Seville’s historic buildings and places; could include longtime residents)
- Earn recognition by having your image displayed for all to see with photo credit.
- The contest is open to any photographer who sees the beauty of Seville through their camera lens.
- Recent photos are preferred.
- All digital photos must be in .jpg format.
- Each entrant may enter up to two photos per category. Only high resolution images will be considered.
- An entry form must accompany every entry.
- You must complete the online photo submission form with photo submitted.
- All photos submitted for the contest must be submitted by April 15 at 5 p.m. to email@example.com.
- Photos may also be published on Seville VIA website, social media sites and in other SVIA publications as appropriate.
- Photos will be posted on the SVIA Facebook for viewing by April 30th.
- Selection of winning photos will be made by a committee of SVIA members including the Design Committee and one or more photographers that do not have entries submitted for judging.
- SVIA Design Committee will make the final decision on rules, judging, eligibility, prizes awarded or any other issue that may arise pertaining to the 2018 SVIA Photo Contest. For more information, contact SVIA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See link below for more information.
- Submit photo entries by using the Online Photo Submission Form
- Every 1st Thursday of the month we hold our SVIA meetings at the Seville Resource Center beginning at 7pm.
We hope you will join us! Also, remember to turn in your SVIA membership if you have not already done so. A membership application is attached. Return it via email at SevilleVIA@yahoo.com, and share it with friends and neighbors too please! Memberships make a difference…
Keep Posted for upcoming events this 2018 Spring and Summer!
For more information please email us: SevilleVIA@yahoo.com